Do not back down and do not give up! Return the dead comrades in the battle with the help of the revival van. Go into battle and become a hero who will save the whole team.
Event “Treasure of Filibusters”
Full speed ahead! Take part in the event “The Treasure of Filibusters”: play in a new time mode every day and get rewards for performing free trials.
From April 10 to 15, a new temporary mode will appear in the game every day.
Temporary Mode: “Flying Explosive”
This mode combines the explosive fun of the explosive time mode and the jet pack. Rise into the sky and blow up enemies along the way – let them fly back to the lobby!
- In this mode, only grenade launchers and rocket launchers are available.
- Sometimes jetpacks appear in buildings.
- Jetpacks are only available in this “Royal Battle” mode.
- Reduced Storm latency.
- The maximum number of missiles is limited to 120.
Temporary Mode: “Team Fight”
- Increased the number of kills needed to win, from 100 to 150;
- The radius of the last lap of the Storm has been narrowed from 20,000 to 12,500 to make the game more chaotic in the final stages;
- The time for narrowing the first lap of the Storm is shortened by one minute to hasten the start of battles;
- The probability of finding mining in chests and buildings increased from 80-90% to 100%;
- The probability of finding automata in chests increased by 67%;
- The probability of finding pistols with a silencer is reduced by 75%;
- In supplies with supplies, you can now find two units of legendary weapons and two additional consumable items;
- The probability of finding compact submachine guns and shotguns in supplies with supplies increased by 50%;
- The probability of finding flares in chests is reduced by 50%, and in cargoes with supplies – by 67%;
- The probability of finding traps with stakes is reduced by 50% (as a result of which the probability of finding launchers and fire chambers increases).
Weapons and Items
Van and Respawn Maps
- Revival vans appeared in all main locations;
- When you die, a resurrection card drops out of your ally, which can be picked up by other team members;
- Vans and renaissance cards are not available in single matches, temporary modes of large teams and any modes where there is a revival;
- Fallen spawn cards disappear after 90 seconds;
- Time to interact with the selection: 0.5 seconds;
- If you bring a revival card to the van, then all the associates whose cards were collected, will be revived;
- Any team member, not just the one who picked them up, can turn in the collected revival cards;
- Interaction time: 10 sec;
- After use, the van becomes unavailable for 120 seconds.
Revived comrades return to battle with:
- 100 units health;
- 1 ordinary pistol;
- 36 small-caliber ammunition;
- 100 units wood.
- Reduced damage from 40/42. up to 38/40 units;
- Maximum damage reduction increased from 26/28. up to 32/34 units;
- Dealing damage, a trap with poisoned darts no longer causes constant shaking of the camera.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented creating a queue of actions for shooting with a shotgun when a player changed weapons without pressing the fire button again;
- Fixed a bug due to which the sticking did not cause damage when it was attached to the player and he sat down at the sharohok;
- Fixed a bug due to which the shooting animation of a sniper rifle was reproduced twice per shot for outsiders;
- The trajectory of the flight of a grenade is no longer displayed with a delay in moving and turning;
- Fixed a bug due to which the traps did not work when the player closed the view of the building, but then this building was destroyed;
- The sound effects of the balloons no longer sound when a player who is not currently using balloons gets into the vehicle;
- Fixed a bug due to which the single-shot weapon did not reload properly in aiming mode;
- Fixed a bug due to which the pepper did not increase walking speed;
- Fixed a bug due to which the sound effects of spinning and slowing down the minigun continued to sound after acceleration on a flying snowboard;
- Fixed a bug with ziplines, due to which the launcher allowed players to jump higher;
- Fixed a bug due to which players threw back when firing a gun up;
- Fixed a bug due to which the guns began to turn endlessly horizontally;
- Fixed a bug due to which the Boom Bow bow was not displayed when the Sound Effects Visualization option was turned on;
- Fixed a bug due to which the sound effects did not work when a Boom Bow hit a vehicle;
- Fixed a bug due to which the marks on the arrows of the Boom Bow were longer than normal;
- Fixed a bug due to which the marks of the arrows of the Boom Bow sometimes passed through enemies;
- Fixed a typo in the tape with reports of killings when using the Boom Bow.
Have a good Battle Royal, fellas!